Download PocketPORT 2 Firmware|
Note: Firmware files for the PocketPORT 2 (PP-002) can only be installed on PocketPORT 2 hardware. PocketPORT 2 firmware cannot be installed on PocketPORT 1 (PP-001) devices.
PocketPORT 2 Firmware v2.2.76
PocketPORT 2 Firmware v2.2.70
PocketPORT 2 Firmware v2.2.69
PocketPORT 2 Firmware v2.2.38
Virtual Cable users - see the Release Notes for important information
PocketPORT 2 Firmware v2.2.34
Firmware Update Instructions (Web GUI)
- Enter Configuration Mode (press the Reset button for 2 seconds and access the PocketPORT at 192.168.1.1:8080).
- At the bottom of the Configuration Screen, click the "Update Firmware" link.
- Use the Browse button to locate the new firmware file that you downloaded above. Then click Upload.
- If the upload is successful, click the Begin Flashing button.
- After several seconds, you should see a confirmation page indicating that the router is rebooting.
- Wait approximately 1 minute and then go back to the Configuration Screen and confirm that the new firmware version is running.
Firmware Update Instructions (USB Drive)
- Download the new firmware (".bin") file and copy it to the "root" level (top) directory of a USB memory stick. There must be no other files ending in ".bin" located in the root directory of the memory stick.
- Insert the USB memory stick in the PocketPORT and apply power.
- After 10-20 seconds, the PocketPORT’s Status LED will rapidly flash violet for approximately 60 seconds.
- Once the Status LED slowly flashes red again, you may remove the USB memory stick.
- Go back to the Configuration Screen and confirm that the new firmware version is running.
Our US-based technical support team is available via telephone Monday
through Friday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm ET (GMT-5)
by calling 877-777-7694 or 412-213-2477. Or E-Mail your questions