Coaxial Lightning Arrester for 0 to 6 GHz (N-Female/N-Female) - Protects 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G, GPS, Wi-Fi, 900MHz, Ham and other Outside Antennas
- RELIABLE WIDE-BAND PERFORMANCE (DC ~ 6 GHz) Safeguards 3G / 4G / LTE / 5G Cellular Modems, Routers, Boosters / Amplifiers, 2.4 & 5 GHz WiFi Access Points, 900 MHz Radios and other Sensitive Communications Devices
- BI-DIRECTIONAL PROTECTION (N-Female / N-Female Connectors) - Bulkhead / Panel / Outdoor Mountable - High Quality Construction
- VERY LOW RF INSERTION LOSS (Signal Attenuation) - 50 Ohm Impedance - DC Pass-Through
- GAS DISCHARGE TUBE with Multi-Strike Capability Shunts Damaging Surges, Transients, and Lightning Strikes to Ground
- EARTH GROUND for Antenna Coax Feedline
This gas discharge tube lightning suppressor features wide-band operation from DC to 6 GHz with low RF insertion loss, making it ideal for the newer "5G" 802.11ac Wi-Fi and other high-frequency band services such as 3.5 GHz WLL and UNII / ISM applications in the 5.2 - 5.8 GHz bands. It is also a great lightning protector for 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE and 5G service as well as 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, Ham radio and other lower frequency applications.
This model features N-Female and N-Female Bulkhead connectors with a rubber O-ring seal for mounting through an enclosure wall or the arrestor can be used inline. This protector will pass DC, so it is suitable for applications where DC is carried through the coax cable, such as remote amplifiers and LNAs. Both connector ports are equally protected - it can be installed in either orientation. A ground lug on the housing provides superior grounding.
Coaxial lightning suppressors should be installed between outdoor antennas and radio equipment to protect equipment, structures and personnel from high-energy electrical pulses carried through the coax cable either from a direct or nearby lightning strike. Arresters should be installed as close a possible to the equipment to be protected, often at the point where the coax cable enters the building.
- 3G / 4G / 5G Cellular
- IEEE 802.11 a/ac and 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- 900 MHz
- VHF / UHF / HAM / Amateur Radio
|Frequency Range||0 - 6 GHz|
|Discharge Voltage||DC 230V|
|Max Power||200 W|
|Insertion Loss||< 0.2 dB|
|VSWR||ADGP < 1.2|
|Material||Connector Body: Nickel Plated Brass
Pins: Gold Plated Brass
|Connectors||N-Female & N-Female Bulk Head
|Dimensions||2.6 in x 0.98 in (66.2 mm x 24.8 mm)|
|Weight||4.5 oz (127.6 g)|