MSNSwitch Internet Enabled IP Remote Power Switch with Reboot - Control via Smartphone App, Cloud Service, Web Browser, Skype or Hangouts - 2 Independent AC Power Outlets (Model UIS-622b)
- Monitors Internet Connectivity and Automatically Cycles One or Both Outlets When Connection is Lost + User Definable Scheduled Power Cycling
- Automatically Control and Reboot any Remote Electrical Equipment such as Computers, Modems, Routers, DVRs, PLCs, Industrial Computers, etc.
- Configure & Control Remotely Over the Internet via ezDevice Smartphone App, Cloud4UIS Web Service, any Web Browser, Skype or Google Hangouts
- Pings Multiple Internet Sites to Determine Online Status - User Definable Targets & Fault Tolerance
- 2 Independently Controlled 10A NEMA 5-15 (USA) 3 Prong Grounded Outlets; FCC Approved
- One press protect, no setup required - Functional right out of the box!
The MSNSwitch can power-cycle any device when Internet connectivity is lost. This remotely controlled AC power switch can automatically reboot your modem or router without anyone present.
MSNSwitch will automatically ping up to 7 different preset targets, which can be changed - if they are unreachable, MSNSwitch will power-cycle one or both AC outlets. Power cycles can also be scheduled in advance. Plus,you can control everything from your smartphone!
Pays for itself with just 1 saved site visit!
- Maintain a continuous Internet connection by resetting power outlets when Internet freezes
- Monitor status, control outlets & configure device remotely via:
- ezDevice Smartphone App (Apple iOS & Android)
- Cloud4UIS.com Web Service
- Web Browser
- Skype & Hangouts
- HTTP API
- Option to PING LAN IP or WAN IP
- Scheduled Outlet Power Cycles - 20 On/Off at Day/Time events
- Countdown Power-Cycling - Automatically power cycle outlet power every X mins (1-1440)
- Heartbeat Monitoring - Reset one or both outlets if the MSNSwitch does not receive a heartbeat packet
- Dynamic DNS Support & Remote Admin
- E-Mail Alerts – Notify multiple users of various events
- Advanced Network Configuration – DHCP or static IP address, DNS servers and HTTP web admin interface port
- Save/Restore Configuration - Easily copy the configuration to multiple units
See the Application Guide PDF file on the Documentation tab of this listing for examples of the various ways to control the MSNSwitch.
Proxicast is an IP Mega Technologies Authorized MSNSwitch Reseller.
|Input Voltage Range||125~250V, 50/60Hz|
|Max Output Current||10A combined across both outlets|
|Input Plug / Output Sockets||Type B (US) NEMA 5-15R|
|Network||10/100 Base-T, RJ45|
|Operating Conditions||0~60C at 10~90% RH|
|Dimensions||6.3 x 3.75 x 1.58 in (160x95x40 mm)|
|Box Contents||MSNSwitch, Ethernet cable, QuickStart Guide|