Proxicast 11 dBi Yagi High Gain 3G / 4G / LTE/Wi-Fi Universal Fixed Mount Directional Antenna (698-2700 MHz)
- Works with 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, xLTE, AWS, GSM & CDMA cellular carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel and more
- Also compatible with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and 900 MHz radio systems.
- High gain 11 dBi performance increases signal strength and data speeds in areas with marginal coverage
- Female N connector with 12" pigtail - Outdoor weatherproof enclosure protects antenna elements
- Includes pole/wall mounting bracket and hardware (mast sold separately)
Proxicast's universal wide-band Yagi antenna is compatible with all 4G/LTE/xLTE data services from all major cellular service providers. It can also be used with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi access points and 900 MHz radio systems.
This small, light-weight, easy-to-install directional antenna improves transmit and receive signals across a wide frequency spectrum range and is ideal for many outdoor applications, including building rooftops, utility poles, surveillance trailers, well sites, remote telemetry units, meters, homes and offices.
With the appropriate adapter cable (not included), this antenna is compatible with USB cellular modems and MiFi Hotspots, external 3G/4G cellular modems and routers from companies such as Cisco, Cradlepoint, MoFi, Digi, Pepwave, Proxicast, and Sierra Wireless. It is also compatible with most signal booster/amplifiers.
Directional antennas must be pointed toward a cell tower. For help locating your nearest tower, consult the OpenSignal or CellReception sites.
For MIMO applications mount 2 identical Yagi antennas at a 90 degree angle to each other.
|Frequency Range||698-2700 MHz - Includes all 3G & 4G/LTE frequencies used worldwide and 900 MHz ISM and 2.4 GHz WiFi / ISM bands|
|Peak Gain||11 dBi|
|Beam Width||Vertical 60/55 degrees, Horizontal 90/70 degrees|
|Max Input Power||100 W|
|Connector||N Female on 12 in (300 mm) LMR 195 coax lead|
|Materials||Ivory ABS / Brass / Aluminum - RoHS compliant. Coax cable may be black or white.|
|Max Wind Load||216 km/hr (134 mph)|
|Operating Temperature||-40C to +60C|
|Dimensions||290 x 200 x 120 mm (11.4 x 7.9 x 4.7 in) excluding 120 x 75 mm bracket|
|Weight||794 g (28 oz)|
|Mount||Pole/wall (2.0 inch diameter U-bolts and incline/decline bracket included)|