Proxicast 9 dBi 3G / 4G LTE Omni-Directional Permanent Mount Outdoor Fiberglass Antenna for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, USCellular and WiFi / 900 MHz
The ANT-127-001 antenna has been discontinued.Please consider the similar ANT-127-002 antenna for new projects.
- Works with 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, xLTE, AWS, GSM & CDMA cell carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel, TelCel and more
- Improves poor signal via high 9 dBi gain for cellular (700, 850, 900, 1700, 1800, 1900 and 2100 MHz), 2.4 GHz WiFi and 900 MHz ISM wireless bands
- Female N connector with 12" pigtail - Outdoor weatherproof fiberglass with high gloss urethane finish - Integrated ground plane - No additional ground plane needed - Mast sold separately
- Applications include M2M, Telemetry, SCADA, Video Security, Marine, Office & Home. Compatible with Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra, SureCall and weBoost equipment.
- Must be connected via 50-ohm coaxial cable to a modem / router / gateway / access point / booster / radio device. Does not improve signal for phones or other devices not directly wired to the antenna.
Proxicast introduces the industry's first high-gain permanent mount omnidirectional antenna for all 3G and 4G/LTE frequencies from Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Bell Mobility, Rogers, Telus, Telcel and many other cellular operators worldwide.
Proxicast's 24" wideband cellular antenna is ideal for many outdoor applications, including building rooftops, utility poles, surveillance trailers, well sites, remote telemetry units, homes and offices. This omni-directional 9 dBi gain antenna improves signals on all 3G & 4G/LTE cellular bands (700, 850, 900, 1700, 1800, 1900 and 2100 MHz) used in the USA, Canada and Mexico. This antenna is also suitable for 900 MHz (ISM) and 2.4 GHz WiFi band use.
The omni-directional design provides high gain without the cell tower location and antenna alignment hassles of directional antennas.
With the appropriate adapter cable (not included), this antenna is compatible with modems, hotspots, routers and boosters from companies such as Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Netgear, Novatel, Pepwave, Sierra Wireless, SureCall, and weBoost.
Requires a direct coaxial wired connection to a radio device.
This antenna WILL NOT boost reception of cell phones – they require a powered booster.
Note: Use our XBOOM Cross-Over Bracket to install 2 identical antennas separated by at least 22 inches for best LTE MIMO results.
|Frequency Range||698-2700 MHz - Includes all 3G & 4G/LTE frequencies used worldwide and 900 MHz ISM and 2.4 GHz WiFi / ISM bands|
|Peak Gain||9 dBi|
|Connector||N Female - bottom feed via 12 in (300 mm) LMR 195 coax lead|
|Materials||Fiberglass & Stainless Steel; Grey UV stable poly-urethane coating|
|Height||23.6 inches (600 mm)|
|Mount||Pole/wall (bracket and 2.5 inch diameter U-bolts included)|