Proxicast 5-8 dBi High Gain External Antenna Compatible with Cisco, Cradlepoint, Netgear, Novatel, Pepwave, MoFi, CalAmp, Digi, Sierra and Other 3G/4G/LTE routers & modems with SMA connectors
- Direct Replacement for Low Gain Antennas included with many Cellular Products
- Boosts Signal Strength and Upload / Download Data Speeds on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, USCellular, Bell, Telus, Rogers, Telcel, Movistar and most other cellular carriers
- Compatible with any 3G/4G/LTE Broadband Router, Modem, Trail Camera or Amplifier / Booster with an SMA Antenna Jack
- 5 to 8 dBi Omni Antenna Swivels and Tilts to Increase Weak Signal Reception and Improve Poor Internet Speeds from Remote Cell Towers
- Applications include M2M, Telemetry, Mobile, Marine, Office & Home
The Proxicast 3G/4G Long Aerial is a mid/high-gain 3G/4G omnidirectional antenna. The "rubber-duck" style Long Aerial is an 11 in. (280 mm) omni-directional dipole antenna that provides 5 to 8 dBi of gain on all 3G and 4G/LTE/xLTE/AWS frequency bands (698~960, 1710~2170, and 2500~2700 MHz) used by U.S. and Canadian cellular carriers such as Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Rogers, Bell Mobility and Telus as well as most other cellular operators worldwide.
The polycarbonate antenna swivels 90 degrees and rotates 360 degrees for optimal positioning and maximum signal reception and has an integrated SMA male plug connector and ground-plane. This antenna is a smart choice for mobile or stationary applications where extra gain is required.
Compatible with all SMA-based equipment including modems and routers from Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless and many others.
NOT for use on Wi-Fi (RP-SMA) connections
There is small hole in the plastic on the top of the antenna - this is by design and is not a defect.
LTE devices should use 2 identical antennas for best results.
NOTE: The Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router (Novatel T1114) requires the magnetic base option to install 2 antennas.
High gain antennas are appropriate when signal strength is below 60% (3 bars).
|Frequency Range||698-960 MHz
|Antenna Gain||5 to 8 dBi depending on frequency band|
|VSWR||ADGP < 2.0:1|
|Wavelength||0.9 Wavelength 806-894 MHz / 1.95 Wavelength 1850-1990 MHz|
|Connector||SMA Male Swivel|
|Material||Polycarbonate / Brass RoHS compliant|
|Operation Temp.||-30°C to +75°C|
|Height||11 inches (28 cm)|
|Diameter||0.51 inches (13 mm)|