Proxicast 4G / LTE Cross-Polarized (MIMO) 7-10 dBi High-Gain Fixed-Mount Panel Antenna
- Designed for 4G/LTE cellular networks such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel and more
- 10 dBi cross-polarized 75 degree directional beamwidth MIMO design increases signal strength and data speeds for remote sites with poor cellular signal coverage
- 2x Female N connectors with 12" pigtail
- Compact, light-weight, rugged weatherproof housing and corrosion-resistant materials
- Includes heavy duty pole mounting bracket and hardware (mast sold separately)
- REQUIRES 2 COAX EXTENSION CABLES
Proxicast's dual polarized directional LTE MIMO antenna is ideal for signal enhancement in virtually any cellular application.
It is compatible with 4G/LTE data services from Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell Mobility, Rogers, Telus and most other cellular operators worldwide.
Two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing focus radio energy enabling connection to distant cell towers. Cross-polarized elements enable multiple input / multiple output (MIMO) connectivity for LTE resulting in higher performance.
With appropriate adapter cables (not included), this antenna is compatible with cellular modems, hotspots and routers from Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Pepwave, Sierra Wireless and others.
The compact, light-weight rugged housing, heavy duty mounting hardware and corrosion-resistant materials are ideal for outdoor applications.
This antenna is for direct wired connection to cellular data devices with 2 antenna connectors
- Use RG59/RG6 coax (75 Ohm TV cable from the hardware store)
- Use a Y-splitter to connect 1 modem port to both antenna leads
- Focus on signal “strength” (RSSI or bars); optimize signal “quality” (SINR, RSRQ) instead
|Frequency Range||698-960 / 1710-2700MHz. Includes all 3G & 4G/LTE/xLTE/AWS frequencies used in USA/Canada/Mexico|
|Peak Gain||7 / 10 dBi - frequency dependent|
|Horizontal Beam Width||70 / 75 degrees|
|Vertical Beam Width||75 / 60 degrees|
|Polarization||Vertical + Horizontal|
|Max Input Power||50 W|
|Connector||2x N Female on 12 in (300 mm) RG58U coax lead|
|Materials||Ivory ABS / Brass / Aluminum / Stainless Steel - RoHS compliant|
|Operating Temperature||-40C to +60C|
|Dimensions||11.8 x 7.2 x 2.75 in (300 x 183 x 70 mm) excluding mounting bracket|
|Weight||1.5 lb (0.62 kg) excluding mounting bracket|
|Mount||1.2 - 2.0 inch (30-50 mm) diameter pole (not included) U-bolts and incline/decline bracket included|