Proxicast 8 inch U.FL (IPEX) to N Female Ultra Low-Loss 1.37mm Coaxial Pigtail Jumper Cable for 4G, LTE, 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, 900 MHz, LoRa, Helium, GPS and Other Radio & Antenna Systems
- U.FL (I-PEX MHF1) MALE for Mating with Female RF Connectors on PCI, PCIe, mPCIe, and other circuit boards
- N Bulkhead FEMALE BULKHEAD JACK for Connection to External Antennas or Other Wireless Equipment
- ULTRA LOW-LOSS Thin & Flexible RF1.37mm 50 Ohm Coax - 8 inches (20 cm) - Best for High Frequencies
- SOLID SILVER-PLATED COPPER CORE, GOLD-PLATED PINS and TINNED COPPER SHIELDING Minimize Signal Loss
- Not for use with M.2 (NGFF) sized expansion cards or modems - those typically use the MHF4 connector interface
This short high quality coax jumper cable is used to connect external N Male devices such as antennas to RF radio sources which have circuit board-level surface mounted Hirose U.FL (I-PEX MHF2) connection points.
Common applications include 4G / 5G cellular modems, routers, MiFi hotspots, PCI expansion cards, Wi-Fi access points, software defined radio (SDR) systems, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Helium, LoRa, GPS and others.
This adapter cable is made with RF1.37mm diameter coax which has lower signal loss (attenuation) at high frequencies than most other micro-coaxes, yet is thin and flexible enough for most applications. Its 8 inch length gives you lots of flexibility for routing the cable inside around tight spaces in your chassis without sacrificing performance.
NOTE: U.FL connectors are not designed to withstand repeated mating cycles.
|Frequency Range||0 - 6 GHz|
|Connector 1||Standard U.FL|
|Connector 2||N Female Bulkhead|
|Cable Type||RF1.37 mm|
|Cable Length||8 inches (200 mm)|
|Max Power||200 W|
|Insertion Loss||< 0.2 dB|
|Rated Voltage||AC 60V|
|Withstand Voltage||AC 200V|
|Insulation Resistance||500M Ohm minimum/DC 100V|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|