interVOLT 12V DC Stabilizer / Voltage Regulator / Power Conditioner / Battery Charger (10.5-16 VDC Input - 12-14.4 VDC Output) - Heavy Duty 20A DC-DC Isolated - Model SPCi121220G2
- PROTECT VALUABLE ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT - A small investment in a professional grade external power conditioner saves money, frustration and time
- EXCELLENT LINE AND LOAD REGULATION - 20A continuous load rating. 93% efficiency. Highly stable under a range of input conditions (10/5 - 16 VDC)
- SELECTABLE OUTPUT VOLTAGE (12 - 14.4V DC) - Galvanic isolation between input and output - Wide operating temperature (-25 to +50 C)
- MARINE GRADE - Corrosion resistant materials; Conformally coated circuit board - Compact Size - Suitable for high/low temperature environments
- STABILIZE VOLTAGE from alternators, generators, batteries, solar panels and unregulated DC power supplies in cars, trucks, RVs, boats, communications and industrial equipment
Dirty 12 volt DC power from vehicle, marine, solar, battery, generator or other direct DC power source can ruin expensive equipment. The interVOLT SPCi121220G2 is the perfect solution to ensure that your devices receive clean, stable power.
The SPCi121220G2 resolves power problems including voltage surges, transients, spikes, etc. It's a converter, stabilizer, isolator, regulator and battery charger all in a compact package.
The SPCi121220G2 is galvanically isolated (input to output) and designed to protect equipment connected to 12 VDC power sources. Its switchmode design is more energy efficient with less heat dissipation than cheap linear voltage regulators.
User selectable output voltage allows you to provide clean power to 12V devices.
Unique self diagnosing electronics provide valuable feedback. Illuminated LED icons display status, faults, load and other conditions.
Constructed of high quality, marine grade aluminum and ABS components. All hardware is non-ferrous and the terminals are plated brass.
Designed to operate in high ambient temperatures under constant load, the SPCi121220G2 delivers every time.
Innovative features. Rugged design. Simple installation. Peace-of-Mind.
• Input Voltage: 10.5 - 16 VDC
• Output Voltage: 12 to 14.0V in 0.5V increments or 13.6/14.4 in battery charger mode
• Current Rating: 20 Amps
• Efficiency: 91%
• Operating Temp: -25C to +50C
• Dimensions: 9.1 x 4.3 x 2.2 in (230 x 110 x 55 mm)
• Weight: 2.5 lbs (1150 g)
• Overload, Short Circuit, Under Voltage, Polarity & Temperature Protection
• CE and C-Tick approvals
See full product specs on the Documentation tab.
Made in Australia
Proxicast is an Authorized InterVOLT Reseller
|Input Voltage Range||10.5 – 16VDC|
|Output Voltage||User adjustable 12.0V to 14.0V in 0.5V increments|
|Output Voltage (Battery Charge Mode)||2 Stage – boost 14.4V, float 13.6V|
|Length Overall||230mm (9.055”)|
|Width Overall||110mm (4.33”)|
|Height Overall||55mm (2.17")|
|Continuous Load Rating @ 40°C||20 Amps|
|Standby Current Draw||85mA nominal|
|Power Conversion Efficiency||Typically 91%|
|Output Ripple||Less than 20mV Peak to Peak|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to + 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||Ideally less than 90%|
|Enclosure Material||Marine grade 6063-T5 aluminium dye anodised|
|End Cap Material||Injection moulded electrical grade ABS/PC plastic|
|Terminal Cover Material||Extruded temperature resistant ABS|
|Diagnostic Indicator||Tri-colour LED – monitoring standby mode, load on, short circuit and temperature|
|Transient Voltage Protection||Filtering – Purpose designed circuit|
|Overload/Short Circuit Protection||Shutdown – Current sensing circuit (automatic reset)|
|Input Under Voltage Protection||Shutdown – Voltage sensing circuit (automatic reset)|
|Over Temperature Protection||Shutdown – Temperature sensing circuit (automatic reset)|
|Output Over Voltage Protection||Internal Fuse – Latching Zener circuit (not user serviceable)|
|Input Reverse Polarity Protection||Internal Fuse – Diode bypass circuit (not user serviceable)|
|Termination||Power – 6-32 UNC H/D screw terminal|
|Conformity||EMC – IEC 61204-3 and AS/NZS CISPR 11 G1, CB|
|Certification||EMC – Australian C Tick mark & European CE mark|