interVOLT Rugged 12V/5A (62W) DC Voltage Stabilizer / Regulator / Power Conditioner - Non-Isolated Heavy Duty Switchmode (Model SVS1212050)
- PROTECT VALUABLE ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT - A small investment in a professional grade power conditioner saves money, frustration and time.
- EXCELLENT LINE AND LOAD REGULATION - 5A continuous load rating. 93% efficiency. Highly stable under a range of input conditions (11 - 17 VDC).
- LED STATUS DISPLAY - Compact size & unique mounting facility. Very easy to install. 24 month warranty.
- MARINE GRADE - Corrosion resistant materials; Conformally coated circuit board - Suitable for high/low temperature environments
- APPLICATIONS - car, truck, RV, camper, boat, aircraft, solar power, communications, radar sounders, GPS, plotters, DC lighting systems
Don’t let dirty 12VDC power from vehicle, marine, solar, battery, generator or other DC sources ruin the expensive equipment on your boat, RV, camper, 4WD, or truck. The interVOLT SVS1212050 is the perfect solution to ensure that it receives clean, stable power.
The interVOLT SVS is so much more than a mere voltage regulator.
In short, the SVS is an advanced non-isolated power conditioning device. The SVS is an excellent value-for-the-money when the performance and specifications are compared with other voltage regulators. Its switchmode design is more energy efficient with less heat dissipation than cheap linear voltage regulators.
The SVS1212050 is specifically designed to address the many issues associated with DC power sources including voltage surges, transients, noise, spikes, shorts, over-loads, high-temperatures, etc.
With digital over analogue control, the interVOLT SVS series is second-to-none in terms of performance in a compact device. It incorporates diagnostics with LED status indication to assist the installer/operator in identifying and troubleshoot issues. The SVS also boasts automatic features that protect both the device and the equipment connected.
Mounting plate design does not increase the footprint allowing it to be installed under dash, under seat, or in electrical enclosures.
Marine grade materials and design make it suitable for any environment.
Innovative features. Rugged design. Simple installation. Peace-of-Mind.
• Input Voltage: 11 - 17 VDC (will dip to 8V)
• Output Voltage: 12.5 VDC (+/- 1%)
• Current Rating: 5 Amps
• Efficiency: 93%
• Operating Temp: -20C to +50C
• Overload, Short Circuit, Under Voltage & Temperature Protection
See full product specification sheet on the Documentation tab.
Proxicast is an Authorized InterVOLT Reseller
|Input Voltage Range||8 – 16VDC|
|Output Voltage||12.5 VDC (+/- 1%)|
|Length Overall||101mm (3.98”)|
|Width Overall||62mm (2.44”)|
|Height Overall||34mm (1.34”)|
|Continuous Load Rating||5 Amps|
|Standby Current Draw||<70mA|
|Power Conversion Efficiency @ 25°C||93%|
|Output Ripple||Less than 10mV Peak to Peak|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to + 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||Ideally less than 95%|
|Enclosure Material||ABS/PC alloy and 6063-T5 anodised aluminium|
|Diagnostic Indicator||4 LEDs – monitoring output status, low voltage, high temperature, overload/short-circuit.|
|Transient Voltage Protection||Filtering – Purpose designed circuit|
|Overload/Short Circuit Protection||Shutdown – Current sensing circuit (automatic reset)|
|Input Under Voltage Protection||Shutdown – Voltage sensing circuit (automatic reset)|
|Over Temperature Protection||Shutdown – Temperature sensing circuit (automatic reset)|
|Termination||Power – M3 screw terminal|
|Conformity||EMC – AS/NZS CISP 11 and EN55011. Australian C Tick and European CE mark.|