Proxicast 6.5~8 dBi 12.6" External Magnetic Loaded Coil Antenna for Cisco, Cradlepoint, Netgear, Novatel, Pepwave, MoFi, Digi, Sierra & other 3G/4G/LTE routers & modems with SMA connectors (2 Pack)
- BOOST Signal Strength and Data Speeds on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell, Telus, Rogers, Telcel, Movistar and most other cellular carriers
- LONGER RANGE & Enhanced Throughput with High Gain Direct Replacement Antenna for Low Gain type included with many Cellular Products
- FLEXIBLE POSITIONING for Maximum Signal Reception -- Suitable for Vending Machine, ATM, Kiosk, M2M, IOT or Desktop Use
- COMPATIBLE with any 3G/4G/LTE Router, Modem or Hotspot with an SMA Jack
- ALL-IN-ONE: Includes 6.5~8 dBi 12.6 inch Omni Directional Loaded Coil Whip Antenna on 1.75 inch Magnetic Mounting Base + 10 ft Coax Cable + SMA Male Connector
If you need faster and more reliable connections for 4G/LTE modems or routers, use Proxicast's Loaded Coil Dipole Antenna for true high gain in a compact design.
Others tout physically impossible gains of 20, 30 even 40+ dBi from a passive antenna -- Proxicast's designs are proven through RF anechoic chamber testing and real-world results. Our quality antennas are manufactured in an ISO 9000 compliant facility.
Stay in touch with remote equipment like vending machines and kiosks; Get a solid connection and more speed for your Airlink, CalAmp, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Multi-Tech, Netcomm, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless or any device with an SMA antenna jack.
Package includes Proxicast's high-gain 12.6" omni-directional antenna with strong 1.75 in. magnetic antenna base, 10 ft of low-loss coax cable with SMA connector.
Compatible with any 3G/4G/LTE router or modem with external SMA antenna jacks including:
• Cradlepoint COR IBR, AER, ARC, MBR series
• Pepwave Balance, MAX series
• CalAmp CDM, LMU, Fusion, Vanguard series
• MoFi 4500
• Sierra AirLink GX / ES / LS, oMG, Raven series
• Digi TransPort, ConnectPort, ConnectWAN
• Red Lion Sixnet IndustrialPro
• Verizon Novatel T1114
LTE devices should use 2 identical antennas for best results.
Use high gain antennas when signal strength is below 60% (3 bars).
|Peak Gain||6.5 to 8 dBi (frequency dependent)|
|Coaxial Cable||10 ft Low Loss LMR100|
|Materials||Polycarbonate / Steel|
|Base Diameter||1.75 in|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to + 70°C|