Proxicast High Gain 10 dBi Universal Wide-Band 4G/LTE, 5G & WiFi Omni-Directional Outdoor Pole/Wall Mount Antenna for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile . . .
- IMPROVES SIGNAL STRENGTH & SPEED on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel and all 4G LTE & 5G Sub-6 cellular broadband services or use as a WiFi Antenna (600 - 6000 MHz)
- COMPATIBLE WITH routers, modems & gateways from CalAmp, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Netgear, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra, SureCall, weBoost, Wilson, ZTE and many others
- WEATHER & IMPACT RESISTANT sleek white ABS radome. Includes stainless steel 2-way pole/wall mounting bracket and hardware (mast sold separately)
- INTEGRATED FEMALE N CONNECTOR - No additional ground plane needed
- MUST BE CONNECTED VIA 50-OHM COAXIAL CABLE TO AN EXISTING CELLULAR MODEM/ROUTER/RADIO DEVICE. Does not improve signal for cell phones or other devices not directly wired to the antenna
Proxicast's small, light-weight, easy-to-install permanent mount omni-directional antenna improves transmit and receive signals for all 4G/LTE and 5G Sub-6 frequencies on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Bell, Rogers, Telus, Telcel, Movistar, Digicel and many other cellular operators worldwide.
This antenna is also suitable for 2.4 & 5.8 GHz WiFi band use.
The omni-directional design provides high gain without the cellular tower location and alignment hassles of directional antennas.
Its compact size, white finish and stainless hardware make it ideal for outdoor applications including rooftops, utility poles, surveillance trailers, well sites, meters, homes and offices.
With the appropriate adapter cable (not included), this antenna is compatible with USB cellular modems and Mi-Fi Hotspots, external 3G/4G cellular modems, routers and signal amplifiers from companies such as CalAmp, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Netgear, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, SureCall, weBoost/Wilson and ZTE.
Requires a direct wired connection to an existing modem, router, amplifier/booster.
WILL NOT boost reception of cell phones – they require a powered booster/amplifier.
Note: Use our XBOOM cross-over bracket (ANT-800-XB1) to install 2 identical antennas separated by at least 22 inches for best LTE MIMO results.
|Frequency Range||600 - 6000 MHz
includes all 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G Bands used worldwide and 2.4 & 5.8 GHz WiFi bands
|Peak Gain||10 dBi|
|Max Input Power||100 W|
|Ground Plane||Not Required|
|Lightning Protection||DC Grounded|
|Connector Type||N Female (jack) integrated into base of antenna|
|Length||9.1 inches / 23 cm ~ with bracket 12.3 in / 31 cm|
|Diameter||2.8 inches / 70 mm|
|Weight||10.7 oz / 303 g with bracket: 20.5 oz / 581 g|
|Materials||UV Stabilized ABS, stainless steel, zinc, brass, nickel - RoHS compliant|
|Operating Temp.||-40°C to +70°C|
|Mounting||Redesigned Horizontal & Vertical Pole/Wall Bracket (U-bolts for 1.25" ~ 2.0" dia masts included)|