Proxicast 2 ft Ultra Flexible SMA Male to SMA Female Low Loss 50 Ohm Coax Jumper Cable/Antenna Lead Extender for 3G/4G/LTE/Ham/ADS-B/GPS/RF Radio Use (Not for TV or WiFi)
- SMA MALE & SMA FEMALE CONNECTORS: Gold Plated Brass Pins - Nickel Plated Body - Heat Shrink
- THIN & FLEXIBLE: UltraFlex 240 coaxial cable bends easily in tight quarters - Min Bend Radius = 0.75 inch
- LOW LOSS + LOW VSWR: 50% Better Performance than RG174, RG316 and LMR100; 20% Better than RG8X. Lowest loss of any flexible 240 coax.
- THE PERFECT PATCH CORD - Connect Between SMA Female Jacks on Radios, Modems, Routers, Antennas, etc
- USE with Any SMA Jack on Modems & Routers from Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Pepwave and others
- QUALITY: Proxicast Cable Assemblies are Manufactured and 100% Tested in our ISO 9001 Compliant Factory
Don’t sacrifice performance when fitting cables into tight spots or routing them around corners. Thin coax is flexible but has high signal loss and is susceptible to interference.
Proxicast's UltraFlex-240 coax has stranded solid copper signal conductors, a flexible aluminum inner shield, a braided outer shield and a soft thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) jacket giving our cable unmatched performance, flexibility and excellent weather resistance for indoor or outdoor applications. Gold-plated signal pins are soldered to the conductors; shrink tubing is applied over all ferrules.
UltraFlex-240's 19 strand copper core and double shielded construction deliver the lowest loss of any 0.24 inch or smaller flexible cable. UltraFlex-240 has 50% less signal loss than less flexible and less reliable RG174, RG316 or LMR100 jumpers.
A minimum bend radius of only 3/4-ths of an inch means UltraFlex-240 cables go where you want them - not where the cable wants to go!
Use this SMA Male/Female jumper to extend the connection between SMA Female jacks on cellular modems, routers, antennas, RF transceivers, meters, scanners or other radio equipment.
Proxicast’s cable assemblies are made to exacting standards with the highest quality components and 100% tested in our ISO 9001 compliant facilities.
• Connector 1: SMA Male
• Connector 2: SMA Female Bulkhead
• Coax: Low-loss UltraFlex-240 (0.24 in dia)
• Min Bend Radius: 0.75 in
• Impedance: 50 Ohm
• Max VSWR: < 1.4 (0 - 3000 MHz)
• Max Insertion Loss: 0.1 dB @ 30 MHz; 1.2 dB @ 3000 MHz
• Op. Temp.:-40C to +85C (-40F to +185F)
See the Specification Sheet on the Documentation tab for complete details.
Outdoor connections must be weather-proofed. Use Proxicast’s Self-Bonding Silicone Tape (part# ANT-900-002) for fast and easy connection sealing with no messy residue.
|Connector 1||SMA Male|
|Connector 2||SMA Female|
|Coax||Low-loss UltraFlex-240 (0.24 in dia) - Black|
|Min. Bend Radius||0.75 in|
|Max VSWR||< 1.3 (0 - 3000 MHz)|
|Max Insertion Loss||
2 ft: 0.0 dB @ 30 MHz; 0.5 dB @ 3000 MHz
|Operating Temperature||-40C to +85C (-40F to +185F)|