Proxicast X-Boom MIMO Antenna Mast Cross-Over Bracket Kit for 1.25" to 2.0" OD Pipes - Includes Heavy Duty Right-Angle Plate & Mounting Hardware
- Mount 2 Antenna Mast Poles at a 90 Degree Angle (Cross or T shape)
- Install Additional Antennas on Existing Towers, Masts or Railings with Crossover Clamp
- Mount Multiple Antennas (MIMO) Horizontally at the same Vertical Height to Achieve Physical Separation & Spatial Diversity
- Add Weather Stations, Lights, Security Cameras or Solar Panels to Outdoor Flag Poles or Posts
- Accepts Round or Square Poles from 1.25 to 2 inches in Diameter
- Heavy-Duty One Piece Construction - Hot-dipped Galvanized Steel - Rust & Corrosion Resistant
- Antenna masts are not included
Proxicast's professional grade X-BOOM antenna mast crossover bracket kit allows you to mount a horizontal pole to a vertical mast or to add a vertical mast to an existing horizontal railing.
The bracket securely mates the poles at a 90 degree right angle.
This bracket is designed to support most 4G/LTE, 5G, WiFi, Helium, UHF, VHF, Ham, Television, Direct TV, Dish Network and 900 MHz ISM antennas. Its also suited for use with flag poles, weather stations, solar panels, outdoor lights and security cameras.
- Mounting 2 omni-directional antennas for MIMO spatial diversity
- Attaching a vertical mast to a railing on boat, parapet or balcony
- Installing antennas on water tower "painter rings"
- Back-to-back mounting of yagi & directional antennas
- Expanding the capacity of existing antenna towers
The X-BOOM's one piece construction with V-notched pole guides simplifies installation, securely clamps the poles into place and reduces vibration. The plate's size and hole placement design makes it easy to access the U-Bolts even when both poles are in place.
All components are pre-galvanized for corrosion protection and reliability even in extreme environments. The extra thick plate will not bend or deform under normal conditions.
Each kit includes one (1) plate and four (4) U-Bolt assemblies.
Antenna masts are not included.
A Heavy Duty Bracket for Heavy Duty Jobs
Designed by experienced antenna installation experts, Proxicast's X-Boom Cross-Over Bracket is ready for the most challenging applications.
Masts and towers are expensive and time-consuming to install. Make the most of your outdoor aerial space by adding horizontal masts for additional antennas or other equipment. Mount round or square poles up to 2 inches in diameter to existing masts or railings.
The X-Boom's Pro-Grade design includes:
- A one piece 3 mm thick rectangular plate for strength and vibration reduction
- Over-sized U-Bolts and deep V-notched pole guides for extra strength
- Hole placement for easy tool access to nuts even with the poles installed
- All galvanized steel parts to resist rust and corrosion
|Plate Dimensions||4.8 x 6.9 in (122 x 176 mm)|
|Plate Thickness||11 gauge (0.12 in / 3 mm)|
|Minimum Tubing Size||1.25 in (32 mm) OD|
|Maximum Tubing Size||2.00 in (53 mm) OD|
|Washers, Lock Washers, Nuts||8 pieces each (M8 size)|
|Material (all)||Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
- Title: Proxicast X-Boom MIMO Antenna Mast Cross-Over Bracket Kit for 1.25" to 2.0" OD Pipes - Includes Heavy Duty Right-Angle Plate & Mounting Hardware
- Part #: ANT-800-XB1
- UPC Code: 617237751072
- ASIN: B079WTQ4CM
- HS Code: 8302.50.0000
- Country of Origin: China
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 2.500