Proxicast 4G / LTE / 5G Cross-Polarized (MIMO) 7-10 dBi High-Gain Fixed-Mount Outdoor Directional Panel Antenna
- IMPROVES SIGNAL STRENGTH and SPEED on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel and all 4G LTE & 5G Sub-6 Cellular Broadband Bands Worldwide (600-960/1710-6000 MHz)
- COMPATIBLE WITH MIMO Capable Routers, Modems And Gateways from CalAmp, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Inseego, MoFi, Netgear, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra, ZTE and many others
- 7-10 dBi GAIN - Dual Polarized 75 Degree Directional Beamwidth MIMO Design Increases Signal Strength and Data Speeds for Remote Sites with Poor Cellular Signal Coverage
- SUPPORTS T-MOBILE 5G BAND 71 & New 3 GHz Mid-Band (C-Band) AT&T and Verizon 5G Frequencies
- 2X FEMALE N CONNECTORS with 12" pigtail *** REQUIRES 2 COAX EXTENSION CABLES ***
- COMPACT, LIGHT-WEIGHT, Rugged Weatherproof Housing and Corrosion-Resistant Materials
- HEAVY DUTY POLE MOUNTING BRACKET and Hardware (mast sold separately)
- REQUIRES 2 COAX EXTENSION CABLES
HIGH PERFORMANCE DIRECTIONAL MIMO
Works on all Cellular Networks
Compatible with any 4G/5G Device
Proxicast's MIMO panel antenna boosts 4G/LTE & Sub-6 5G signals on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Bell Mobility, Rogers, Telus, Sasktel, Telcel, Movistar, Digicel and many other cellular operators worldwide.
With the appropriate adapter cables (not included), this antenna is compatible with all dual-antenna USB cellular modems and Mi-Fi Hotspots, external 4G & 5G cellular modems and routers from companies such as Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Inseego, MoFi, Netgear, Pepwave and Sierra Wireless.
Ideal for Outdoor Applications
Using 2 separate coax cables, connect the vertical (V) antenna lead to your router's main external antenna jack; connect horizontal (H) lead to the secondary jack.
Point the antenna in the general direction of the cell tower serving your location. Mounting hardware is included.
The antenna’s corrosion-resistant materials are complemented by its sleek high-tech ivory radome which blends into any environment making it suitable for many outdoor applications, including building rooftops, utility poles, surveillance trailers, well sites, remote telemetry units, meters, homes and offices.
For Best Results
|Frequency Range||600-960 / 1710-6000MHz Includes all 4G/LTE & Sub-6 5G frequencies used worldwide|
|Peak Gain||7 / 10 dBi - frequency dependent|
|Horizontal Beam Width||70 / 75 degrees|
|Vertical Beam Width||75 / 60 degrees|
|Polarization||Vertical + Horizontal|
|Max Input Power||50 W|
|Connector||2x N Female on 12 in (300 mm) RG58U coax lead|
|Materials||Ivory ABS / Brass / Aluminum / Stainless Steel - RoHS compliant|
|Operating Temperature||-40C to +60C|
|Dimensions||11.8 x 7.2 x 2.75 in (300 x 183 x 70 mm) excluding mounting bracket|
|Weight||1.5 lb (0.62 kg) excluding mounting bracket|
|Mount||1.2 - 2.0 inch (30-50 mm) diameter pole (not included) U-bolts and incline/decline bracket included|
- Title: Proxicast 4G / LTE / 5G Cross-Polarized (MIMO) 7-10 dBi High-Gain Fixed-Mount Outdoor Directional Panel Antenna
- Part #: ANT-129-001
- UPC Code: 617237750754
- ASIN: B01NBSLNJ6
- HS Code: 8517.70.00.00
- Country of Origin: China
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 3.500