interVOLT 24V DC 20 Amp Isolated Power Conditioner – Model SPCi242420G2
- Premium Grade 24V DC Power Conditioner / Isolator
- User Adjustable Output Voltage from 24V to 28V for Line-load and Battery Charging Applications
- Highly Stable (< 20mV ripple) Under a Range of Input Conditions (20 - 33 VDC input)
- Heavy Duty 20 Amp Continuous Output - Galvanic Isolation between Input and Output
- Innovative Operator Interface and Circuit Protection Features
24VDC to 24VDC powers conditioner are used to connect auxiliary 24VDC equipment in a 24VDC wired application. An isolated power conditioner eliminates the spikes, dips and noise generated by the input source.
The interVOLT SPCi242420G2 is a converter, stabilizer, isolator and regulator with the added advantage of galvanic isolation.
Intervolt SPCi Series power conditioners are designed for high demand power requirements in transport, telemetry, and alternative energy applications. They are suitable for powering a range of 24VDC equipment including communications, navigation, monitoring, instrumentation, lighting, refrigeration and much more.
Intervolt SPCi’s are fully protected from typical connection and installation faults such as reverse connection, short-circuiting, overloading, high output voltages and high temperatures.
They are constructed of quality marine grade materials and are designed to provide many years of continuous service while coping with the demands of the harshest applications, high temperature, high humidity environments.
Innovative features. Rugged design. Simple installation. Peace-of-Mind.
• Input: 20 - 33 VDC initial (will dip to 17V during operation)
• Output Voltage User adjustable 24.0V to 28.0V in 1.0V increments
• Battery Charging Mode 2 Stage – boost 28.8V, float 27.2V
• Continuous Current Rating: 20 A
• Tri-colour LED indicators: standby mode, load on, short circuit and temperature
• Galvanic isolation
• Automatic reset for under voltage, overload, short circuit, over temp and ground fault
• External alarm output
• Remote switching input
• Materials: Aluminum, ABS/PC plastics, stainless steel. No ferrous materials; Conformally coated PCB
• Op. Temp: -25 to +50C
• Dim: 230 x 110 x 55mm (1150 g)
See the complete specs on the Documentation tab.
Proxicast is an Authorized InterVOLT Reseller
|Output Voltage (Converter Mode)||User adjustable 24.0V to 28.0V in 1.0V increments|
|Output Voltage (Charger Mode)||2 Stage – boost 28.8V, float 27.2V|
|Input Voltage||20 - 33 VDC initial (will dip to 17V during operation)|
|Constant Rating||20 Amp @ 40°C|
|Intermittent Rating||All units have up to a 25% rating over the continuous rating at a maximum of 50% duty cycle for 10 minutes.|
|Momentary Rating||All units peak at greater than 25% of continuous rating for a period of 5 seconds.|
|Power Efficiency||Typically 91%|
|Standby Power||With no load connected (idle mode) average current draw is typically 85mA.|
|Output ripple||Less than 20mV peak to peak|
|Environmental considerations||Operating temperature range is -25°C to + 50°C and ideally humidity should not exceed 90%|
|Conformity||EMC – IEC 61204-3 and AS/NZS CISPR 11 G1, CB|
|Construction||Manufactured using corrosion resistant materials throughout, including anodised 6063 aluminium, ABS/PC plastics and stainless steel hardware. No ferrous materials are used and all PCB assemblies feature conformal coating (tropicalisation).|
|Termination||For input/output terminals the SVCi uses high current proprietary terminals with combination M5 fasteners. The control/monitoring terminal is a customized 2 gang Euro block. All in marine grade materials.|
|Warranty||24 month end user warranty|