Proxicast Ultra Flexible SMA Male - N Male Low Loss Coax Jumper Cable for 3G/4G/LTE/Ham/ADS-B/GPS/RF Radios & Antennas (Not for TV or WiFi) - 50 Ohm
- SMA MALE / N MALE CONNECTORS - Gold Plated Brass Pins - Nickel Plated Body - Heat Shrink
- THIN & SUPER FLEXIBLE - UltraFlex 240 bends easily in tight quarters - Min Bend Radius = 0.75 inch
- LOW LOSS + LOW VSWR - 50% Better Performance than RG174, RG316 and LMR100; 20% Better than RG8X
- THE PERFECT PATCH CORD - Connect from SMA Jacks to N Female jacks - Compatible with Radios, Modems, Routers, Antennas, RF Analyzers, Scanners or Power Meters from Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Pepwave and many others
- QUALITY - Proxicast Cable Assemblies are Manufactured and 100% Tested in our ISO 9001 Compliant Factory
Need to fit coax cables into tight spaces or route them around corners? Unlike traditional stiff coax, UltraFlex-240 cables have a minimum bend radius of only 3/4-ths of an inch; they go where you want them - not just where the cable wants to go!
UltraFlex-240 stranded solid copper signal conductors, flexible aluminum inner shield, braided outer shield and soft thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) jacket gives the cable unmatched performance, flexibility and excellent weather resistance for indoor or outdoor applications. The gold-plated signal pins are soldered to the conductors; heat shrink tubing is applied over all connector ferrules.
UltraFlex-240's 19 strand copper core and double shielded construction deliver the lowest loss of any 0.25 inch or smaller flexible cable.
Use this cable to connect SMA radio sources such as modems, routers, RF transceivers, etc. to the female N connector found on many external fixed mount antennas (e.g. Yagi, directional panel, sector, fiberglass omni-directional).
Proxicast’s cable assemblies are made to exacting standards with the highest quality components and 100% tested in our ISO 9001 compliant facilities.
UltraFlex-240 jumpers will be your new favorite coax interconnect.
See the specification sheet on the Documentation tab for complete details.
Outdoor connections must be weather-proofed. Use Proxicast’s Self-Bonding Silicone Tape (part# ANT-900-002) for fast and easy connection sealing with no messy residue.
|Connector 1||SMA Male|
|Connector 2||N Male|
|Length||2, 6 or 12 ft|
|Coax||Low-loss UltraFlex-240 (0.24 in dia) - Black|
|Min. Bend Radius||0.75 in|
|Max VSWR||< 1.15 @ 2ft; 1.2 @ 6ft; 1.3 @ 12 ft (0 - 3000 MHz)|
|Max Insertion Loss||
2 ft: 0.0 dB @ 30 MHz; 0.5 dB @ 3000 MHz
6 ft: 0.1 dB @ 30 MHz; 1.2 dB @ 3000 MHz
12 ft: 0.2 dB @ 30 MHz; 2.2 dB @ 3000 MHz
|Operating Temperature||-40C to +85C (-40F to +185F)|