Proxicast Pro-Gain 4G / 5G MIMO Antenna - Wide-Band Omni-Directional for Cellular Modems & Routers on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, Movistar, Telcel, Claro and Others
- MIMO PERFORMANCE from Omnidirectional Elements with 7 dBi Peak Gain on all 4G/LTE and 5G Networks Worldwide
- ENHANCES SIGNAL & DATA SPEEDS for Sites with Poor Cellular Signal Coverage
- DUAL FEMALE N CONNECTORS Integrated to Antenna Base *** REQUIRES 2 COAX EXTENSION CABLES ***
- COMPATIBLE with Any Brand of Modem, Router, Gateway or Hotspot including Cisco, Cradlepoint, Netgear, Pepwave, MoFi, Digi, Sierra Wireless
- SUPPORTS all 4G/LTE Bands and 5G NR FR1 Low-Frequency Bands n71 (T-Mobile), n5 (AT&T, Verizon), n2 (Verizon), n66 (Verizon) and Mid-Frequency C-Bands n41 (T-Mobile) and n77 (AT&T, Verizon). Also Compatible with FirstNet and CBRS Systems.
- EXTREMELY RUGGED Outdoor Weatherproof Housing and Corrosion-Resistant Materials
- HEAVY DUTY Pole Mounting Bracket and Hardware Included (mast sold separately). Can also be Wall Mounted.
Now you can enjoy the benefits of 4G/5G MIMO technology AND omni-directional coverage with a single antenna.
Proxicast's unique new commercial-grade omni-directional LTE MIMO antenna is compatible with 4G/LTE data services from Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Bell Mobility, Rogers and most other cellular operators worldwide.
Two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing enable multiple input / multiple output connectivity, resulting in higher performance.
With appropriate adapter cables (not included), this antenna is compatible with cellular modems, hotspots and routers from Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Pepwave, Sierra Wireless and others.
The antenna’s rugged housing, extra heavy duty mounting hardware and corrosion-resistant materials are ideal for outdoor applications.
OMNI-DIRECTIONAL MIMO PERFORMANCE
ENHANCED DATA SPEEDS WITH MIMO
PROFESSIONAL GRADE SOLUTION
Works on all Cellular Networks
Compatible with any 4G/5G Device
Proxicast's unique new commercial-grade omni-directional MIMO antenna boosts 4G/5G signals on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Bell Mobility, Rogers, Telus, Sasktel, Telcel, Movistar, Digicel and many other cellular operators worldwide.
With the appropriate adapter cables (not included), this antenna is compatible with all dual-antenna Mi-Fi Hotspots, external 4G/5G cellular modems and routers from companies such as CalAmp, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Netgear, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, and Sierra Wireless.
Ideal for Outdoor Applications
|No Pointing or Alignment
Two fully isolated and separately fed ultra-wideband elements enable multiple input / multiple output LTE connectivity, resulting in higher performance without the need for a second antenna. The omni-directional design provides high gain without the cellular tower location and alignment hassles of directional antennas. Wall/Pole mounting hardware included.
The antenna’s rugged housing, extra heavy-duty mounting hardware and corrosion-resistant materials are complemented by its sleek high-tech carbon fiber appearance which blends into any environment making it suitable for many outdoor applications, including building rooftops, utility poles, surveillance trailers, well sites, remote telemetry units, meters, homes and offices.
For Best Results
This antenna is for direct wired connection to cellular data devices with 2 antenna connectors.
|Frequency Range||600-6000 MHz|
|Peak Gain||7 dBi freq. dependent|
|Max Input Power||50 W|
|Ground Plane||Not Required|
|Lightning Protection||DC Grounded|
|Connector Type||2x N Female (jack) integrated into base of antenna|
|Length||26.75 in / 760 mm|
|Diameter||3 in / 76 mm ~ 4.7 in / 119 mm across mounting plate|
|Weight||6.2 lbs / 2.8 kg|
|Materials||UV stabilized polyurethane coated ABS, aluminum - RoHS compliant|
|Color||Black Carbon Fiber or Pearlescent White|
|Wind Rating||134 mph / 60 m/s|
|Operating Temp.||-40°F to +149°F / -40°C to +65°C|
|Mounting||Pole/Wall Mount via integrated bracket (3.75” dia. U-bolts included)|