Vandal Resistant Low Profile 3G/4G/LTE Omni-Directional Antenna - 3-5 dBi Gain - Fixed Mount - 10 ft Coax Lead - For Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, and others
- LOW PROFILE - 3 inches Tall with 3-5 dBi Gain -- Omni-directional
- VANDAL RESISTANT Materials & Design - SMA Male Connector on 10 ft Coax Lead
- COMPATIBLE with all North American & Worldwide 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE Cellular Networks such as AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, US Cellular, Bell Canada, Rogers, Telus, Digicel, Moviestar, Telcel, and more
- COMPATIBLE with 3G/4G/LTE modems and routers from Airlink, CalAmp, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Multi-Tech, Netcomm, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, Sixnet/Red Lion, and others
- PERFECT FOR industrial, commercial and Internet Of Things (IOT) applications such as: Hotspots, Kiosks, Vending, Point-of-Sale (POS), Machine-to-Machine (M2M), Video Surveillance (Cameras, DVRs, NVRs), Vehicles, SCADA, Telemetry, PLCs, RTUs, Digital Signage
For outdoor/indoor applications. Excellent for hotspots, kiosks, M2M, IoT, telemetry and vehicle applications. Connect this antenna to existing cellular modems, routers or other 3G/4G/LTE enabled devices which have SMA external antenna connectors.
This low profile (~ 3 inches tall) fixed mount omni-directional antenna provides 3 to 5 dBi of gain and supports all cellular frequency bands for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell, Rogers, Telus and other worldwide carriers.
Permanently mounts via a 5/8 in. (16 mm) hole with locking internal nut. Resists vandalism with no exposed coax cable, high impact ABS radome shell and an extra thick threaded mounting post. Includes 10 ft of low-loss RG58U coax fed through center mounting post. Includes "L" bracket for optional wall mounting.
Ideal for use in vending machines, meter housings, equipment sheds, or other locations requiring a low-profile vandal resistant external antenna. Also suitable for vehicle mounting on buses, vans, trucks or other mobile installations. Completely waterproof (IP67) when installed with post extending into a water-tight enclosure. Not waterproof when used exclusively with wall bracket.
Integrated SMA male plug connector mates with SMA female jack found on most cellular modems and routers.
* For optimum performance this antenna should be mounted on a flat, horizontal metal surface at least 8 inches in diameter.
Note: LTE systems should use the 2 lead version ANT-121-M22
The Wi-Fi version of this antenna is ANT-131-002.
Kiosks & ATMs
Machine Control Panels
For Best Results
|Frequency Range||698~960 / 1710~2700 MHz|
|Antenna Gain||3-5 dBi|
|VSWR||ADGP < 2.0:1|
|Max input power||50 W|
|Ground Plane||8 inch (20 cm) diameter min.|
Radome: UV stabilized ABS plastic (black)
Connector: Brass with Nickel plating
Mounting Bracket: Aluminum
|Connector||SMA Male on 10 ft (3m) low-loss RG58U coax cable|
|Operating Temp.||-40°C to +80°C|
|Height||Radome: 3.2 inches / 82 mm|
Radome: 1.9 inches / 48 mm at base
Mounting post: 0.55 inches / 14 mm
|Weight||6.2 oz (176 g)|